Thoughtful, beautiful, blissful and kind
A man you are
Still I wonder who I really find
In those soulful eyes from afar
Time means nothing but an open door
You speak with eyes that sparkle
Yet they reveal immensely more
Than you wish to tell
Flip a coin and decide my fate
You know that's the way to my heart
While you're away I impatiently wait
And hope to re link the missing part
Your words healed my bruised heart
Like skywriting on the sand
Book marking this moment is only the start
For now I understand
All the depth and meaning inside
I hear my soul in your songs
More than a drawing and marmalade skies
I know this is where I belong.
©2001 Moon Child
When I think of you
I have memories of "Valotte" from my senior year
Working with my classmates and having lots to do
You seemed to have promise, and I felt it so near
Your songs are still moving
With words, original and true in every way
The lyrics are so soothing
And I hope you're here to stay
"Day After Day" fills my heart
And touches my soul
Your words pierce me like a dart
With music which never grows old
I wish I had a man
To sing songs like yours to me
Because being in love feels so grand
If the images you create could only be
"A Poem For Julian" By Debbie
- He was born into the public eye
- within his father's image.
- A chance he'd take to stake his claim
- and cross the line of scrimage.
- When camera's flash before his eyes,
- he was blinded by the light.
- But never did he flater,
- his star was shining bright.
- Then one day, much too soon
- his fathers light grew dim.
- And all the world gathered 'round
- they kept their eyes on him.
- Son of John they would say,
- Julian would turn,
- but only time could teach them all
- the lesson's they would learn.
- His father's eyes and nose and hair,
- but the sound was not the same.
- For Julian himself would say,
- Life is Not a game.
- Just let him be JULIAN,
- And not the son OF JOHN,
- He'll achieve things on his own,
- with some help from God.
*You may not re-copy these poems in any what at all
without the written permission of the author's.
Page Designed and Created ©1999-2003
(Day After Day)
Take Me Home